- Charles Pattie and Ron
Talking, but Is Anyone Listening? The Changing Face of
Constituency Campaigning in Britain,
- David Brockington,
about the Benefits: Choice Environments, Ideological
Proximity and Individual Participation in 28
- Françoise Boucek,
Factionalism: Typologies, Intra-Party Dynamics and Three
Faces of Factionalism,"
- Omar Sanchez,
Non-systems: A Conceptual
- Paul Webb and Stephen White (eds), Party Politics
in New Democracies.
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (July, 2009), 523-525.
(Reviewed by Paul G. Lewis)
- Bryon Moraski, Elections by Design: Parties and
Patronage in Russia's Regions.
- DeKalb, Illinois: Northern Illinois University Press,
Party Politics, 15 (July, 2009), 525-527.
(Reviewed by Cameron Ross)
- Michel Huysseune, Modernity and Secession. The
Social Sciences and the Political Discourse of the Lega
Nord in Italy.
- New York and Oxford:Berghahn Books, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (July, 2009), 528-529.
(Reviewed by Marco Brunazzo)
- Richard R. Lau and David P. Redlawsk, How Voters
Decide: Information Processing during Election
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (July, 2009), 529-531.
(Reviewed by Oleg Smirnov)
- Jonas Hinnfors, Reinterpreting Social Democracy: a
History of Stability in the British Labour Party and the
Swedish Social Democratic Party.
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (July, 2009), 531-532.
(Reviewed by Robin T. Pettitt)