Issue: Religious parties and the inclusion-moderation
Guest Edtors: Manfred Brocker and Mirjam
- Special Issue
- Manfred Brocker and
parties: Revisiting the inclusion-moderation hypothesis -
- Steven T. Wuhs,
and its moderating effects on ideas, interests and
institutions: Mexico's Partido Acción
- Michael Buehler,
the inclusion-moderation thesis in the context of
decentralized institutions: The behavior of Indonesia's
Prosperous Justice Party in national and local
- Sarah Wilson Sokhey and
A. Kadir Yildirim,
liberalization and political moderation: The case of
- Carolyn M. Warner,
Democracy in Italy: An alternative path to religious
party moderation," 256-276.
parties: Organization, finance and
- Oleh Protsyk and Stela
of ethnicity in party manifestos,"
- Ann Grzymala-Busse,
there is (almost) no Christian Democracy in
- Carl Dahlström and
immigration issue and anti-immigrant party success in
Sweden 1970-2006: A deviant case
- Corrigendum to Sonia
Alonso and Sara Claro da Fonseca, "Immigration, left and
right," Party Politics 18 (2012, 6).
- On page numbers 865 and
884 the co-author's name was misspelled as Saro Claro da
Fonseca. The correct name is Sara Claro da
Use our search
page to find authors or terms in articles
in all issues, Volumes 1-19.
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol19/issue2
- Hans Daalder, State formation, parties and
democracy: Studies in comparative European
- Colchester: ECPR Press, 2011.
Party Politics, 19 (March 2013), 365-367.
(Reviewed by Hanspeter Kriesi)
- J. David Gillespie, Challengers to duopoly: Why
third parties matter in American two-party
- Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press,
Party Politics, 19 (March 2013), 367-369.,
(Reviewed by Scot Schraufnagel)
- David Art, Inside the radical right: The
development of anti-immigrant parties in Western
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
Party Politics, 19 (March 2013), 369-371.
(Reviewed by Teun Pauwels)
- Christopher J. Kam, Party discipline and
- Cambridge:Cambridge University Press, 2009.
- William B. Heller and Carol Mershon (eds),
Political Parties and Legislative Party
- New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
Party Politics, 19 (March 2013), 371-374. (Both
reviewed by Mihail Chiru)
- Patrick Diamond and Michael Kenny (eds),
Reassessing new labour: Market, state and society
under Blair and Brown.
- Chichester: Wiley Blackwell, 2011.
Party Politics, 19 (March 2013), 374-376.
(Reviewed by Edward Maxfield)