- Pradeep Chhibber,
Francesca Refsum Jensenius, and Pavithra Suryanarayan,
organization and party proliferation in
- Luis Ramiro and Laura
the 'demand' side of the market for political activism:
Party and civil society grassroots activists in
- Miroslav Beblav and
voting and the party-electorate relationship in
- Yael Shomer,
affects candidate selection processes? A cross-national
- Lee Michael Savage,
gets in? Ideology and government membership in Central
and Eastern Europe,"
- Matthijs Rooduijn, Sarah
L de Lange, and Wouter van der Brug,
populist Zeitgeist? Programmatic contagion by populist
parties in Western Europe,"
- Dennis C Spies and
the mode of candidate selection affect the
representativeness of parties?"
- Allan Sikk and Rein
population size affects party systems and cabinet
- Liam Weeks,
the party. Does STV help
- Gregory Neddenriep and
Anthony J Nownes,
experimental investigation of the effects of
interest-group endorsements on poorly aligned partisans
in the 2008 presidential
- Benjamin Farrer,
theory of organizational choice: Interest groups and
parties as substitutable influence
- Mehmet Gurses,
democracy and Turkey: A test of the inclusion-moderation
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol20/issue4
- Erol Külahci (ed.), Europeanisation and party
politics: How the EU affects domestic actors, patterns
- Colchester: ECPR Press, 2012.
- Paul Lewis and Radoslaw Markowski (eds),
Europeanising party politics? Comparative perspectives
on Central and Eastern Europe
- Manchester and New York: Manchester University Press,
Party Politics, 20 (July, 2014), 654-655.(Both
reviewed by Roxana Mihaila)
- Lynda W Powell, The influence of campaign
contributions in state legislatures: The effects of
institutions and politics
- Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 2012..
Party Politics, 20 (July, 2014), 655-657.(Reviewed
by R Sam Garrett)
- Juliet Kaarbo, Coalition politics and cabinet
decision making: A comparative analysis of foreign policy
- Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press,
Party Politics, 20 (July, 2014), 657-658.Reviewed
by Lee Savage)
- Ian Marsh and Raymond Miller, Democratic decline
and democratic renewal: Political change in Britain,
Australia and New Zealand
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
Party Politics, 20 (July, 2014),
658-659..(Reviewed by Mark Bennister)
- Timothy Heppell, Choosing the Labour leader:
Labour leadership elections from Wilson to Brown
- London: Tauris Academic Studies, 2010.
Party Politics, 20 (July, 2014), 659-660.
(Reviewed by Nicholas Allen)