- David Lowery,
Arjen van Witteloostuijn, Gábor Péli, Holly
Brasher, Simon Otjes, and Sergiu Gherghina,
agendas and births and deaths of political
- Serida Lucrezia
and the regime: Applying a new framework for analysis to
the case of Family Code reforms in
- Michael H. Crespin,
David W. Rohde, and Ryan J. Vander Wielen,
variations in party unity voting: An assessment of agenda
- Daphne van der Pas,
Catherine de Vries, and Wouter van der Brug,
leader without a party: Exploring the relationship
between Geert Wilders' leadership performance in the
media and his electoral success,"
- Maurice Vergeer,
Liesbeth Hermans, and Steven Sams,
social networks and micro-blogging in political
campaigning: The exploration of a new campaign tool and a
new campaign style,"
- Luigi Curini and Luca
formation under the shadow of a core party: The case of
the First Italian Republic,"
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol19/issue3
- Benjamin Reilly and Per Nordlund (eds), Political
parties in conflict-prone societies: Regulation,
engineering and democratic development (Reviewed by
- Tokyo: United Nations Pres, 2008.
Party Politics, 19 (May 2013), 523-525.
- Amanda Bittner, Platform or personality? The role
of party leaders in elections (Reviewed by Marina
- Oxford; Oxford University Press, 2010.
Party Politics, 19 (May 2013), 525-527.
- Jonathan Bendor, Daniel Diermeier, David A. Siegel
and Michael M. Ting, A behavioral theory of
elections (Reviewed by Spyros Kosmidis)
- Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2011.
Party Politics, 19 (May 2013), 527-529.
- Andrew Taylor, The floor in congressional life
(Reviewed by Ryan J. Vander Wielen)
- An Arbor,MI: University of Michigan Press, 2012.
Party Politics, 19 (May 2013), 529-531.
- Claudia Mariotti, Le Storie. Indagine sui valori
della classe parlamentare di Forza Italia (Reviewed
by Alberto Bitonti)
- Soveria Mannelli, 2010.
Party Politics, 19 (May 2013), 531-533.