- Eric Lawrence, Todd
Donovan, and Shaun Bowler,
adoption of direct primaries in the United
- Cristian Vaccari,
tale of two e-parties: Candidate websites in the 2008 US
presidential primaries," 19-40.
vanHeerde-Hudson and Justin Fisher,
heed (with caution): Public knowledge of and attitudes
towards party finance in Britain,"
- Ronni Abney, James
Adams, Michael Clark, Malcolm Easton, Lawrence Ezrow,
Spyros Kosmidis, and Anja Neundorf,
does valence matter? Heightened valence effects for
governing parties during election
- Ana S.
mobilize support online? The paradox of party behaviour
- Grigorii V. Golosov,
a classification of the world's democratic party systems,
step 1: Identifying the units,"
Spanish politicians keep their
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol19/issue1
- Charles S. Mack, When political parties
- Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger, 2010.
Party Politics, 19 (January, 2013), 159-161.
(Reviewed by Kay Lawson)
- Sarah Elise Wiliarty, The CDU and the politics of
gender. Bringing women to the party.
- New York and Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
Party Politics, 19 (January, 2013), 161-163.
(Reviewed by Jonathan Olsen)
- Jeffrey C. Alexander, The performance of politics:
Obama's victory and the democratic struggle for
- New York: Oxford University Press, 2010.
Party Politics, 19 (January, 2013), 163-165.
(Reviewed by Mark D. Brewer)
- Royce Koop, Grassroots liberals: Organizing for
local and national politics.
- Vancouver: UBC Press, 2011.
Party Politics, 19 (January, 2013), 165-166.
(Reviewed by by David Stewart)
- Daniel Bochsler, Territory and electoral rules in
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
Party Politics, 19 (January, 2013), 167. (Reviewed
by Sarah Birch)