- Misa Nishikawa,
and party system effects on ruling party
- Ignacio Lago,
voting in proportional representation systems: Evidence
from a natural experiment,"
- Tània Verge and
in multi-level contexts: When party organization becomes
- Jeanette Ashe and
recruitment: Using diagnostic testing to explain
- Martin Ejnar Hansen and
behaviour of political parties and MPs in the parliaments
of the Weimar Republic," 709-726.
- Ekaterina Levintova,
the opposition in contemporary Russia: The Communist
Party of the Russian Federation (KPRF) among
social-democratic, Marxist-Leninist and
- Kim Fridkin, Patrick
Kenney, and Sarah Gershon,
the views of superdelegates and Democratic voters in the
2008 Democratic nomination campaign,"
- George Hawley,
affordability, female marriage rates and vote choice in
the 2000 US presidential election: Evidence from US
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol18/issue5
- Lawrence Ezrow, Linking citizens and parties: How
electoral systems matter for political
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Krister Lundell, The origin of electoral systems
in the post-war era: A worldwide approach.
- London: Routledge, 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (September 2012), 791-793.
(Both reviewed by Alan Renwick)
- Vit Hlousek and Lubomir Kopecek, Origin, ideology
and transformation of political parties: East-Central and
- Farnham and Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (September 2012), 793-795.
(Reviewed by Seán Hanley )
- Michelle M. Taylor-Robinson, Do the poor
- University Park, Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania State
University Press. 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (September 2012), 795-796.
(Reviewed by Vicky Randall)
- John Callaghan, Nina Fishman, Ben Jackson and Martin
McIvor (eds), In search of social democracy: Response
to crisis and modernisation.
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2009.
Party Politics, 18 (September 2012), 797-798.
(Reviewed by David J. Bailey)
- Katy Hayward and Mary C. Murphy (eds, The
Europeanization of party politics in Ireland, North and
- Abingdon: Routledge, 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (September 2012), 799-800.
(Reviewed by John FitzGibbon)