- Helene Helboe Pedersen,
parties in multiparty systems: Influence or
- Nicole Bolleyer,
party organization in Western Europe: Of party
hierarchies, stratarchies and
- Robert Harmel and
Alexander C. Tan,
rule or multiparty competition? Chinese attitudes to
party system alternatives," 337-347.
- Jonathan Boston and
governance: Managing the unity-distinctiveness dilemma in
executive coalitions," 349-368.
- Luis Felipe Mantilla,
structure and the formation of Catholic parties: The case
- Matthew Carlson,
democracy in Japan: The allocation and consequences of
government subsidies to political
- Narelle Miragliotta,
local to national: Explaining the formation of the
Australian Green Party," 409-425.
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol18/issue3/
- Jonathan Olsen, Michael Koß and Dan Hough
(eds), Left parties in national governments.
- Houndmills: Palgrave Macmillan., 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (May, 2012), 453-455 (Reviewed
by Myrto Tsakatika)
- Robert G. Boatright, Interest groups and campaign
finance reform in the United States and Canada.
- Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press,
Party Politics, 18 (May, 2012), 455-457 (Reviewed
by Robert C. Lowry)
- Ellis S. Krauss and Robert J. Pekkanen, The rise
and fall of Japan's LDP: Political party organizations as
- Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2011.
Party Politics, 18 (May, 2012), 457-458 (Reviewd
by Michael F. Thies)
- Nicholas Allen and John Bartle (eds), Britain at
the polls 2010.
- London: Sage, 2011.
Party Politics, 18 (May, 2012), 459-460 (Reviewed
by Donley T. Studlar)
- Rainbow Murray, Parties, gender quotas and
candidate selection in France.
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (May, 2012), 460-462 (Reviewed
by Sally Marthaler)