Political parties and interest groups: Qualifying the common
Guest editors: Elin Haugsgjerd Allern and Tim
- Richard S. Katz,
- Elin H Allern and Tim
parties and interest groups: Disentangling complex
- Flemming J Christiansen,
de-integration of political parties and interest groups
- Tània Verge,
strategies towards civil society in new democracies: The
- Carlos Jalali,
Patrícia Silva, and Sandra Silva,
and takers: Parties, state resources and civil society in
- Anne Rasmussen,
group-party interaction in EU
- Elin Haugsgjerd Allern
and Tim Bale,
Qualifying the common wisdom,"
- Richard S. Katz and
interest groups and cartels: A
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol18/issue1/
- Karl-Heinz Nassmache, The funding of party
competition: political finance in 25
- Baden-Baden: Nomos, 2009.
Party Politics, 18 (January, 2012), 113-114.
(Reviewed by Nicole Bolleyer)
- David Karol, Party position change in American
politics: Coalition management.
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2009.
Party Politics, 18 (January, 2012), 115-117.
(Reviewed by Benjamin G. Bishin)
- Mona Lena Krook, Quotas for women and politics.
Gender and candidate selection reform worldwide.
- New York: Oxford University Press, 2009.
Party Politics, 18 (January, 2012), 117-119.
(Reviewed by Karen Celis)
- Tim Bale, The conservative party: From Thatcher to
- Cambridge: Polity Press, 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (January, 2012), 119-121.
(Reviewed by David Seawright)
- William Hale and Ergun Ozbudun, Islamism,
democracy and liberalism in Turkey: The case of the AKP.
- London and New York: Routledge, 2010.
Party Politics, 18 (January, 2012), 121-123.
(Reviewed by Julinda Hoxha)