- Andrew J. Drummond,
contrast and voter projections of parties in left-right
space: Does the electoral system
- Detlef Jahn,
Left and Right in comparative politics: Towards a
deductive approach," 745-765.
- Michelle Kuenzi and Gina
M. S. Lambright,
votes in Africa? An examination of electoral
participation in 10 African
Fernández-Albertos and Víctor Lapuente,
to disagree? Party-voter discipline and policy gridlock
under divided government,"
- Jungkun Seo,
dynamics and party position shifts: Chinese exclusion
debates in the post-Reconstruction US Congress,
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol17/issue6/
- Aleks Szczerbiak and Paul Taggart (eds), Opposing
Europe? The Comparative Party Politics of Euroscepticism,
Volume II: Comparative and Theoretical
- London: Oxford University Press, 2008.
Party Politics, 17 (November, 2011), 849-851.
(Reviewed by Susan Milner)
- Richard J. Semiatin (ed.) Campaigns on the Cutting
- Washington: CQ Press, 2008.
Party Politics, 17 (November, 2011), 851-852.
(Reviewed by Stephen J. Farnsworth)
- Joan DeBardeleben and Jon H. Pammett (eds)
Activating the Citizen: Dilemmas of Participation in
Europe and Canada.
- London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
Party Politics, 17 (November, 2011), 853-855.
(Reviewed by Russell J. Dalton)
- Stephen Levine and Nigel S. Roberts (eds) Key to
Victory: The New Zealand General Election of
- Wellington, N.Z.: Victoria University Press,
Party Politics, 17 (November, 2011), 855-857.
(Reviewed by Jack H. Nagel)
- Kevin Hickson (ed.) The Political Thought of the
Liberals and Liberal Democrats since 1945.
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2009.
Party Politics, 17 (November, 2011), 857-859.
(Reviewed by Emma Sanderson-Nash)