Guest editors: Duncan McDonnell and Jamaes L.
- Duncan McDonnell and
James L. Newell,
parties in government in Western
- Kurt Richard Luther,
goals and own goals: A case study of right-wing populist
party strategy for and during
- Daniele Albertazzi,
Duncan McDonnell, and James L. Newell,
lotta e di governo: The Lega Nord and Rifondazione
Comunista in office,"
- Richard Dunphy and Tim
radical left in coalition government: Towards a
comparative measurement of success and
- Anwen Elias and Filippo
protest to power: Autonomist parties in
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol17/issue4/?etoc
- Raymond M. Duch and Randolph T. Stevenson, The
Economic Vote: How Political and Economic Institutions
Condition Election Results.
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2008.
- Wouter van der Brug, Cees van der Eijk and Mark
Franklin, The Economy and the Vote: Economic
Conditions and Elections in Fifteen Countries.
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2007.
(Reviewed by Thomas J. Scotto)
Party Politics, 17 (July, 2011), 525-527
- Harold D. Clarke, Allan Kornberg and Thomas J.
Scotto, Making Political Choices: Canada and the
- Toronto, ON: University of Toronto Press, 2009.
(Reviewed by Livianna Tossutti)
Party Politics, 17 (July, 2011), 527-530
- Carlo Ruzza and Stefano Fella, Re-inventing the
Italian Right: Territorial Politics, Populism and
- Abingdon, Oxon and New York: Routledge, 2009.
(Reviewed by James L. Newell)
Party Politics, 17 (July, 2011), 530-532.
- Alan Ware, The Dynamics of Two-Party Politics:
Party Structure and the Management of
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009. (Reviewed by
R. Kenneth Carty)
Party Politics, 17 (July, 2011), 532-533.