- Special Issue:
Guest Editor: John Ishiyama
- John Ishiyama,
parties: Their emergence and political
- Kanchan Chandra,
is an ethnic party?,"
- Roberta Rice,
the ground up: The challenge of indigenous party
consolidation in Latin America,"
- Sherrill Stroschein,
in ethnic party fragmentation: Hungarian local voting in
- Matthias Basedau and
in chains: Do ethnic party bans in Africa promote peace?"
- John Ishiyama and
in a name? Ethnic party identity and democratic
development in post-communist
- Johanna Kristin Birnir
and David M. Waguespack,
inclusion and economic growth," 243-260.
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol17/issue2/?etoc
- Bruce Bartlett, Wrong on Race: The Democratic
Party's Buried Past.
- New York, USA and Basingstoke, UK: Palgrave
- Andrew Wroe, The Republican Party and Immigration
Politics: From Proposition 187 to George W.
- Studies of the Americas. Edited by James Dunkerley.
New York, USA and Basingstoke, UK: Palgrave Macmillan,
Party Politics, 17 (March, 2011), 261-265 (All
reviewed by Richard M. Valelly)
- Wilfried Swenden and Bart Maddens (eds),
Territorial Party Politics in Western Europe.
- Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave Macmillan,
Party Politics, 17 (March, 2011), 265-267
(Reviewed by Alex Wilson)
- Sean Hanley, The New Right in the New Europe --
Czech transformation and right-wing politics 1989-
- London: Routledge, 2008.
Party Politics, 17 (March, 2011), 267-269
(Reviewed by Ed Maxfield)
- Sinan Ciddi, Kemalism in Turkish Politics: The
Republican People's Party, Secularism and Nationalism.
- London and New York: Routledge, 2009.
Party Politics, 17 (March, 2011), 269-271
(Reviewed by Masaki Kakizaki)
- Jurgen Mittag (ed.), Politische Parteien und
europaische Integration. Entwicklung und Perspektiven
transnationaler Parteienkooperation in Europa.
- Essen: Klartext Verlag, 2006.
Party Politics, 17 (March, 2011), 271-272
(Reviewed by Christian Salm)