- Joost van Spanje,
Parties: Anti-Immigration Parties and Their Impact on
Other Parties' Immigration Stances in Contemporary
Western Europe," 563-586.
- Mildred A. Schwartz,
Between Social Movements and US Political
- Catherine Needham,
the Last War: Applying the Policy Transfer Approach to
- Eric Booth and Joseph
the Impact of Campaign Finance on Party System
- Kimberly H. Conger,
Platforms and Party Coalitions: The Christian Right and
- Moises Arce,
and Social Protest in Latin America's Neoliberal
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol16/issue5/
- Maria Spirova, Political Parties in Post-Communist
Societies: Formation, Persistence, and Change.
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
Party Politics, 16 (September, 2010), 687-689.
(Reviewed by Zsolt Enyedi)
- Marty Cohen, David Carol, Hans Noel and John Zaller,
The Party Decides: Presidential Nominations Before and
- Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2008.
Party Politics, 16 (September, 2010), 689-691.
(Reviewed by Stephen J. Wayne)
- Steven L. Taylor, Voting Amid Violence: Electoral
Democracy in Colombia.
- Boston: Northeastern University Press, 2009.
Party Politics, 16 (September, 2010), 691-693.
(Reviewed by Maria C. Escobar-Lemmon)
- Andrew Denham and Kieron O'Hara, Democratising
Conservative Leadership Selection: From Grey Suits to
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2007.
Party Politics, 16 (September, 2010), 693-695.
(Reviewed by Philip Lynch)
- Paul Hainsworth, The Extreme Right in Western
- London and New York: Routledge, 2008.
Party Politics, 16 (September, 2010), 695-696.
(Reviewed by David Art)