- Andrea B. Haupt,
Responses to Economic Globalization: What is Left for the
Left and Right for the Right?"
Are the Disgruntled Voters? Voter-Party Relations under
- Riccardo Pelizzo,
Direction The Italian Case in Comparative Perspective,"
- Günes¸ Murat
Moderation Theory Revisited: The Case of Islamic
- Indraneel Sircar and
the Party Started: Development of Political Party
Legislative Dynamics in the Irish Free State Seanad
- Susumu Shikano and Eric
as a Result of Policy and Office <otivations in the
German Federal States: An Empirical Estimate of the
Weighting Parameters of Both
- Anna Bosco and Leonardo Morlino (eds), Party
Change in Southern Europe.
- London and New York: Routledge, 2007.
Party Politics, 16 (January 2010), 131-132
(Reviewed by Richard Gunther)
- Paul Pierson and Theda Skocpol (eds): The
Transformation of American Politics: Activist Government
and the Rise of Conservatism.
- Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2007
Party Politics, 16 (January 2010),133-135
(Reviewed by Russell J. Dalton)
- Ian Stewart and David K. Stewart, Conventional
Choices: Maritime Leadership Politics.
- Vancouver: UBC Press, 2007
Party Politics, 16 (January 2010), 135-137
(Reviewed by Jennifer Smith)
- Jens Rydgren, From Tax Populism to Ethnic
Nationalism. Radical Right-Wing Populism in
- New York and Oxford: Berghahn Books, 2006.
Party Politics, 16 (January 2010), 137-139
(Reviewed by Anders Widfeldt)
- Daniel Smilov and Jurij Toplak (eds), Political
Finance and Corruption in Eastern Europe: The Transition
- Aldershot: Ashgate Publishing Limited, 2007.
Party Politics, 16 (January 2010), 139-141
(Reviewed by Monika Bil)