- Simon Hix and Hae-Won
Behaviour in the Parliamentary Arena: The Case of the
Korean National Assembly,"
in a Party-based Parliament: The Portuguese
Government Formation in Denmark and
- Brenda O'Neill and David
and Political Party Leadership in
- Rein Taagepera, Predicting Party Sizes: The Logic
of Simple Electoral Systems.
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (November, 2009), 759-761. (Reviewed
by Michael Gallagher)
- Michael M. Franz, Choices and Changes: Interest
Groups in the Electoral Process.
- Philadelphia, PA: Temple University Press, 2008.
Party Politics, 15 (November, 2009), 761-762. (Reviewed
by Jeffrey M. Berry)
- Regina Smyth , Candidate Strategies and Electoral
Competition in the Russian Federation: Democracy Without
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (November, 2009), 762-764. (Reviewed
by David White)
- Gino G. Raymond, The French Communist Party During
the Fifth Republic: A Crisis of Leadership and Ideology.
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2005.
Party Politics, 15 (November, 2009), 764-766. (Reviewed
by Cyrille Guiat)
- Anne Tiernan, Power Without Responsibility:
Ministerial Staffers in Australian Governments from
Whitlam to Howard.
- Sydney: University of New South Wales Press,
Party Politics, 15 (November, 2009), 766-768. (Reviewed
by Mark Bennister)