Issue:Catch-All Party in the Tewnty-First Century?
Guest Editor: Michelle Hale Williams
- Michelle Hale Williams.
in the Twenty-first Century? Revisiting Kirchheimer's
Thesis 40 years Later: An
- William Safran,
Catch-all Party Revisited: Reflections of a Kirchheimer
- Jennifer K. Smith,
and the Catch-all Party: The Process of Party
Transformation in Britain,"
- Carolyn Forestiere,
Italian Style: Catch-All Parties or Catch-All
- Michelle Hale Williams,
French Twist: A Model of the Catch-All Thesis Applied to
the French Case,"
- Jae-Jae Spoon,
Their Own: Explaining the Persistence of Green Parties in
France and the UK,"
- Christopher S. Allen,
Nets': Social Democracy and the 'Catch-All Party Thesis'
in Germany and Sweden,"
- Lieven De Winter, Margarita Gómez-Reino and
Peter Lynch (eds), Autonomist Parties in Europe:
Identity Politics and the Revival of the Territorial
Cleavage. Volumes I and II.
- Barcelona: ICPS, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (September 2009), 654-656.
(Reviewed by Emanuele Massetti)
- David B. Magleby and Kelly D. Patterson (eds), The
Battle for Congress: Iraq, Scandal, and Campaign Finance
in the 2006 Election.
- Boulder, CO: Paradigm, 2008.
Party Politics, 15 (September 2009), 656-658.
(Reviewed by Peter L. Francia)
- Russell Dalton, Doh Chull Shin and Yun-han Chu (eds),
Party Politics in East Asia: Citizens, Elections, and
- Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner, 2008.
Party Politics, 15 (September 2009), 658-660.
(Reviewed by Erik Martinez Kuhonta)
- N. J. Crowson, The Conservative Party and European
Integration since 1945: At the Heart of Europe?
- Abingdon and New York, NY: Routledge, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (September 2009), 660-662.
(Reviewed by Oliver Daddow)
- Ivan Katchanovski, Cleft Countries: Regional
Political Divisions and Cultures in Post-Soviet Ukraine
- Stuttgart: Ibidem-Verlag, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (September 2009), 662-664.
(Reviewed by Taras Kuzio)