- Kenneth Janda,
Politics and POP,"
- Rachel K. Gibson and
the Professionalization of Political
- Stephen R. Reed,
strategy or Candidate Strategy: How Does the LDP Run the
Right Number of Candidates in Japan's Multi-Member
- Takis S. Pappas,
Against Partisans: The Politics of Patronage in Mass
- Daniel J. Epstein,
Versus Ideology: Problems of Party Development in
- Juan Abal Medina,
Rise and Fall of the Argentine Centre-Left: The Crisis of
- Cem Baslevent, Hasan
Kirmanoglu and Burhan Senatalar,
Preferences and Economic Voting in Turkey (Now That the
Crisis Is Over),"
- Kay Lawson and Peter H. Merkl, eds, When Parties
Prosper: The Uses of Electoral Success.
- Boulder, CO and London: Lynne Rienner, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (May, 2000), 393-395. (Reviewed
by Nicole Bolleyer)
- Robin Archer, Why Is There No Labor Party in the
- Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (May, 2000), 395-397. (Reviewed
by Mildred A. Schwartz)
- Lubomír Kopecek, ed., Trajectories of the
Left: Social Democratic and (ex-) Communist Parties in
Contemporary Europe: Between Past and Future.
- Institute for Comparative Political Research (ISPO),
Masaryk University, Brno, 2005.
Party Politics, 15 (May, 2000), 397-399. (Reviewed
by Daniel Keith)
- David White, The Russian Democratic Party Yabloko:
Opposition in a Managed Democracy.
- Aldershot: Ashgate, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (May, 2000), 399-401. (Reviewed
by Luke March)
- Jeremy Nuttall, Psychological Socialism: The
Labour Party and Qualities of Mind and Character, 1931 to
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (May, 2000), 401-403. (Reviewed by