- Kim Kees van Kersbergen,
Christian Democratic Phoenix and Modern Unsecular
- Marina Costa Lobo,
And Leader Effects: Impact of Leaders in the Vote for
Different Types of Parties,"
- Paul Chambers,
Parties and the Durability of Parliaments, Coalitions and
Cabinets: The Case of Thailand
- William Cross and Lisa
Influencing the Decision of the Young Politically Engaged
to Join a Political Party: An Investigation of the
Party Politics, 345-369.
- Aleks Szczerbiak and Sean Hanley, eds,
Centre--Right Parties in Post-Communist East-Central
- London and New York: Routledge, 2006.
Party Politics 14 (May, 2008), 371-373. (Reviewed
by Peter Ucen)
- Thomas E. Mann and Bruce E. Cain, eds, Party
Lines: Competition, Partisanship, and Congressional
- Washington DC: Brookings Institution Press, 2005.
Party Politics 14 (May, 2008), 373-376. (Reviewed
by Richard L. Engstrom)
- Dan Hough and Charlie Jeffery, eds, Devolution and
- Manchester and New York: Manchester University Press,
Party Politics 14 (May, 2008), 376-378. (Reviewed
by Michael Koss)
- Ethan Scheiner, Democracy without Competition in
Japan, Opposition Failure in a One-Party Dominant
- New York: Cambridge University Press, 2006.
Party Politics 14 (May, 2008), 378-380. (Reviewed
by Ray Christensen)
- Lynne Bennie, Understanding Political
Participation: Green Party Membership in
- Aldershot: Ashgate, 2004.
Party Politics 14 (May, 2008), 380-382. (Reviewed
by Christopher Rootes)