- Luciano Bardi and Peter
Parameters of Party Systems,"
- Adrian Blau,
Effective Number of Parties at Four Scales: Votes, Seats,
Legislative Power and Cabinet
- André Freire,
Polarization and Citizens' Left-Right
- Csaba Nikolenyi,
Rules, Party Labels and the Number of Parties in India: A
- Kim Strandberg,
Electoral Competition in Different settings: A
Comparative Meta-Analysis of the Research on Party
Websites and Online Electoral
- The Extreme Right in Western Europe: Success or
Failure? by Elisabeth Carter.
- Manchester: Manchester University Press and New York:
Party Politics, 14 (March, 2008), 245-247.
(Reviewed by Joost van Spanje)
- Gender and Elections: Shaping the Future of
American Politics, by Susan J. Carroll and Richard L.
- New York: Cambridge University Press, 2006.
Party Politics, 14 (March, 2008), 247-249.
(Reviewed by Leslie A. Schwindt-Bayer)
- Partisan Interventions: European Party Politics
and Peace Enforcement in the Balkans, by Brian C.
- Ithaca and London: Cornell University Press,
Party Politics, 14 (March, 2008), 249-251.
(Reviewed by Kevin Adamson)
- The Australian Electoral System: Origins,
Variations and Consequences, by David M. Farrell and
- Sydney: UNSW Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 14 (March, 2008), 251-253.
(Reviewed by Marian Sawer)
- Neither Left Nor Right? The Liberal Democrats and
the Electorate, by Andrew Russell and Edward
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 14 (March, 2008), 253-255.
(Reviewed by Sarah Hale)