- Karen L. Remmer,
Politics of Institutional Change: Electoral Reform in
Latin America, 1978-2002,"
- Ignacio Lago,
Expectations or Heuristics? Strategic Voting in
- Tamara A. Small.
Access, Unequal Success: Major and Minor Canadian Parties
on the Net,"
- Hanna Bäck,
Politics and Coalition Formation: Evidence from Swedish
- Kazimierz M.
Slomczynski, Goldie Shabad and Jakub Zielinski,
Party Systems, Electoral Rules and Accountability of
Legislators in Emerging Democracies: The Case of
- Matthijs Bogaards,
Party Systems and Electoral Volatility in Africa: A
Comment on Mozaffar and Scarritt,"
- Challenges to Consensual Politics: Democracy:
Identity, and Populist Protest in the Alpine Region,
by Daniele Caramani and Yves Mény (eds).
- Brussels: P.I.E.-Peter Lange, 2005.
Party Politics, 14 (January, 2008), 131-133.
(Reviewed by Emanuele Massetti)
- Spatial Models of Parliamentary Voting, by
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 14 (January, 2008), 133-136.
(Reviewed by Simon Hix)
- The New Campaign Finance Sourcebook, by
Anthony Corrado, Thomas E. Mann, Daniel R. Ortiz and
- Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press,
Party Politics s, 14 (January, 2008), 136-138.
(Reviewed by Todd A. Eisenstadt)
- Modernising the Labour Party: Organisational
Change Since 1983, by Thomas Quinn,
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2004.
Party Politics, 14 (January, 2008), 138-141.
(Reviewed by Meg Russell)
- Les partis régionalistes en Europe. Des
acteurs en développement? by Pascal Delwit
- Brussels: Editions de L'Université de
Party Politics, 14 (January, 2008), 141-143.
(Reviewed by Lieven De Winter)