- Martin Laffin,
and Centre-Periphery Relations in a National Political
Party: The Liberal Democrats in a Devolved
- Galina Borisyuk, Colin
Rallings, Michael Thrasher, and Henk van der Kolk,
Support for Minor Parties: Assessing the Social and
Political Context of Voting at the 2004 European
Elections in Greater London,"
- Kihong Eom and Donald A.
Effects of Campaign Contribution Limits in Gubernatorial
- Adriano Pappalardo
Systems: Lijphart and Beyond,"
- Chung-li Wu and Chi
Government in Taiwan's Local Politics: Public Evaluations
of City/County Government
- Michael Gallagher and Paul Mitchell, eds, The
Politics of Electoral Systems. (Reviewed by Adrian
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 13 (November 2007), 761-763.
- Sean J. Savage, JFK, LBJ, and the Democratic
Party. (Reviewed by Andrew D. Moran)
- Albany, NY: State University of New York, 2004.
Party Politics, 13 (November 2007), 763-765.
- Faron Ellis, The Limits of Participation: Members
and Leaders in Canada's Reform Party. (Reviewed by
R. Kenneth Carty)
- Calgary: University of Calgary Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 13 (November 2007), 765-766.