- Rekha Diwakar,
- "Duverger's Law and the Size
of the Indian Party System," 539-561.
- Geoffrey Pridham,
European Union Accession? Political Elites and Public
Opinion in Latvia, 2003-2004,"
- Stephen K. Medvi,
Democrats in New Clothing? An Ideological Analysis of a
Democratic Party Faction,"
García-Rivero and Hennie Kotzé,
Support for Islamic parties in the Middle East and North
- Radical Right: Voters and Parties in the Electoral
Market, by Pippa Norris.
- New York: Cambridge University Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 13 (September, 2007), 637-639.
(Reviewed by Matthew J. Goodwin)
- The Elections of 2004. by Michael Nelson, ed.
- Washington, D.C.: Congressional Quarterly, Press,
Party Politics, 13 (September, 2007), 639-641.
(Reviewed by Daniel Coffey)
- Comparing Political Communication: Theories,
Cases, and Challenges. Frank Esser and Barbara
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
Party Politics, 13 (September, 2007), 641-643.
(Reviewed by Raymond Kuhn)
- Interpreting the Labour Party: Approaches to
Labour Politics and History. John Callaghan, Steven
Fielding and Steve Ludlam (eds).
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2003.
Party Politics, 13 (September, 2007), 643-645.
(Reviewed by Andrew Thorpe)