- Sarah L. de Lange,
- "A New Winning Formula?: The
Programmatic Appeal of the Radical Right,"
- Lauri Karvonen,
- "Legislation On Political
Parties: A Global Comparison," 437-455.
- Frank C. Thames,
- "Discipline and Party
Institutionalization in Post-Soviet Legislatures,"
- Giacomo Benedetto and Lucia Quaglia,
- "The Comparative Politics of
Communist Euroscepticism in France, Italy and Spain,"
- Michael Marsh,
- "Candidates or Parties?:
Objects of Electoral Choice in Ireland,"
- Europeanizing Social Democracy? The Rise of the
Party of European Socialists, by Simon
- London: Routledge. 2005.
Party Politics, 13 (July, 2007), 528-530.
(Reviewed by Tim Bale)
- Southern Political Party Activists: Patterns of
Conflict and Change, 1991-2001, by John A. Clark and
Charles L. Prysby, eds.
- Lexington, KY: University Press of Kentucky,
Party Politics, 13 (July, 2007), 530-532. (Reviewed by
Seth C. McKee)
- Parlement puissant, électeurs absents? Les
élections européennes de juin 2004, by
Pascal Delwit and Philippe Poirier, eds.
- Brussels: Editions de l'Université de
Party Politics, 13 (July, 2007), 532-534. (Reviewed by
- Party Politics in New Zealand, by Raymond
- Melbourne: Oxford University Press, 2005.
Party Politics, 13 (July, 2007), 534-536. (Reviewed by