- Mildred A. Schwartz,
Seymour Martin Lipset,"
Richard Dunphy and Tim Bale,
Flag Still Flying? Explaining AKEL - Cyprus's Communist
- Simon Hug and Tobial
Positions of Political Parties in
(May 2007), 305-330.
- David Art,
to the Radical Right: Lessons from Germany and
- Shlomit Barnea and
Candidate Selection Methods: A Three-Level
- History of Political Parties in Twentieth-Century
Latin America, by Torcuato S. Di Tella,
- New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Books, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 395-397. (Reviewed
by Joy Langston)
- Congress, Progressive Reform, and the New American
State, by Robert Harrison,
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 397-399. (Reviewed
by Scott C. James)
- New Labour at the Centre: Constructing Political
Space, by Andrew Hindmoor,
- Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press,
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 399-401. (Reviewed
by Judith Bara)
- Protestant Political Parties. A Global Survey,
by Paul Freston,
- Hampshire: Ashgate, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 401-403. (Reviewed
by Steven Van Hecke)
- Political Marketing: A Comparative
Perspective, by Darren G. Lilleker and Jennifer
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2005.
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 403-405. (Reviewed
by Michael Temple)
- Social Democracy in Europe, by Pascal Delwit,
- Brussels: L'Université de Bruxelles, 2005.
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 405-406. (Reviewed
by Paul L. Riseborough)
- A History of the Liberal Party, by David
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (May 2007), 406-408. (Reviewed
by Don MacIver)