- Gail McElroy and Kenneth
Groups and Policy Positions in the European
- Wouter van der Brug and
Leader Effects and Support for Right-Wing Populist
- Riccardo Pelizzo and
Political Economy of Polarized
- Fraser Duncan,
- "'Lately, Things Just Don't
Seem the Same': External Shocks, Party Change and the
Adaptation of the Dutch Christian Democrats during
'Purple Hague, 1994-8," 69-87
- Dean McSweeney,
Front-Runner Falls: The Failure of Howard
- Christian Democratic Parties in Europe Since the
End of the Cold War, by Steven Van Hecke and Emmanuel
- Kadoc-Studies on Religion, Culture, and Society, vol.
1. Leuven: Leuven University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (January, 2007), 127-129.
(Reviewed by Stathis N. Kalyvas)
- The 2000 Presidential Election and the Foundations
of Party Politics, by Richard Johnston, Michael G.
Hagen and Kathleen Hall Jamieson.
- Cambridge Cambridge University Press, 2004,
Party Politics 13 (January, 2007), 129-131.
(Reviewed by James E. Campbell)
- For Better or Worse? How Political Consultants Are
Changing Elections in the United States, by David A.
- Albany, New York: State University of New York Press,
Party Politics 13 (January, 2007), 131-133
(Reviewed by Kelly D. Patterson)
- New Labour's Pasts: The Labour Party and its
Discontent, by James E. Cronin.
- Harlow: Pearson Education, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (January, 2007), 133-135.
(Reviewed by Neal Lawson)
- Fascism, Populism and the French Fifth Republic. In
the Shadow of Democracy, by Catherine Fieschi.
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (January, 2007), 135-136.
(Reviewed by Yves Mény)