- Ian Budge and Michael D.
Parties Define: Policy Alternatives in Representative
Elections, 17 Countries 1945-1998,"
- Steven Weldon,
My Polity? The impact of Size on Party Membership and
- Sean M. Theriault,
Polarization in the US Congress: Member Replacement and
- Justin Fisher, David
Denver and Gordon Hands,
Membership and Campaign Activity in Britain: The Impact
of Electoral Performance,"
- Steffen Ganghof and
Status and Legislative Behaviour: Partisan Veto Players
in Australia, Denmark, Finland and
- Jerome H. Black and
Origins of Candidates and Electoral Performance: Evidence
- Pradeep Chhibber and Ken Kollman, The Formation of
National Party Systems: Federalism and Party Competition
in Canada, Great Britain, India and the United States.
- Princeton, NJ and Oxford: Princeton University Press,
Party Politics 12 (July, 2006), 563-565. (Reviewed
by Lori Thorlakson)
- Hubert Tworzecki, Learning to Choose: Electoral
Politics in East-Central Europe.
- Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2002.
- Frances Millard, Elections, Parties and
Representation in Post-Communist Europe.
- Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave Macmillan,
Party Politics 12 (July, 2006), 565-567. (Both
books reviewed by Seán Hanley)
- Nicol C. Rae and Colton C. Campbell, Impeaching
Clinton: Partisan Strife on Capitol Hill.
- Lawrence, KA: University Press of Kansas, 2004.
Party Politics 12 (July, 2006), 568-569. (Reviewed
by Irwin L. Morris)
- Pippa Norris, Electoral Engineering: Voting Rules and
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 12 (July, 2006), 570-572. (Reviewed by
- Mark Aspinwall, Rethinking Britain and Europe:
Plurality Elections, Party Management and British Policy
on European Integration.
- Manchester and New York: Manchester University Press,
Party Politics 12 (July, 2006), 572-574. (Reviewed
by Jane Green)