Editor: John Ishiyama
- John Ishiyama,
- John Ishiyama and John
Phoenix? Explaining the Electoral Performance of the
Formerly Dominant Parties in
- Luke March,
and Opposition in the Former Soviet Union: The Communist
Parties of Moldova and Russia,"
- Tun-jen Cheng,
Party Adaptation: The Case of the Kuomintang,"
- Joy Langston,
Changing Party of the Institutional Revolution: Electoral
Competition and Decentralized Candidate
- Anna Grzymala-Busse,
Determinants of Democratic Party Competition: The
Communist Successor Parties in East Central
- Political Parties and Electoral Change: Party
Responses to Electoral Markets. Peter Mair, Wolfgang
C. Müller and Fritz Plasser (eds)
- London: Sage, 2004.
Party Politics 12 (May, 2006), 439-441. (Reviewed
by Fraser Duncan)
- The State of the Parties: The Changing Role of
Contemporary American Parties, 4th edn. John C. Green
and Rick Farmer (eds)
- Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (May, 2006), 441-443. (Reviewed
by Kenneth Janda)
- Electoral Systems and Political Transformation in
Post-Communist Europe. Sarah Birch
- Basingstoke and New York: Palgrave Macmillan,
Party Politics 12 (May, 2006), 443-445. (Reviewed
by Tim Haughton)
- Reshaping Social Democracy: Labour and the SPD in
the New Century. Stephen Haseler and Henning Meyer
- London: London Metropolitan University European
Research Forum, 2004.
Party Politics 12 (May, 2006), 445-447. (Reviewed
by Charles Lees)
- Christian Democracy in Latin America: Electoral
Competition and Regime Conflicts. Scott Mainwaring
and Timothy R. Scully (eds)
- Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (May, 2006), 447-448. (Reviewed
by John Peeler)