Pradeep Chhibber and Geetha Murali,
Dynamics in the Indian States: Federalism and the Number
of Parties in the State Assembly Elections,"
- Matthew Fellowes,
Virginia Gray and David Lowery,
on the Table? The Content of State Policy
Class and Underlying Trends in Party Support in South
- Adam Brinegar, Scott
Morgenstern and Daniel Nielson,
PRI's Choice: Balancing Democratic Reform and Its Own
- Margit Tavits,
System Change: Testing a Model of New Party
- Tatiana Kostadinova,
Strategies and Voter Behavior in the East European Mixed
Election System," 121-143.
- The Left Transformed in Post-Communist Societies:
The Cases of East-Central Europe, Russia and Ukraine.
Jane Leftwich Curry and Joan Barth Urban (eds),
- Lanham, Boulder, New York and Oxford: Rowman &
Littlefield Publishers, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 145-147.
(Reviewed by Tim Haughton)
- States, Parties and Social Movements. Jack A.
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 147-149.
(Reviewed by Rosemary H. T. O'Kane)
- How Ireland Voted 2002. Michael Gallagher,
Michael Marsh and Paul Mitchell (eds),
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 149-151.
(Reviewed by Karin Gilland Lutz)
- Party Membership Linkage. The Danish Case.
- Copenhagen: Institute of Political Science,
University of Copenhagen, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 151-152.
(Reviewed by Martin B. Carstensen)
- Labour and the World. Volume I: 1900-1951.
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2003
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 153-154.
(Reviewed by Michael F. Hopkins)
- Women's Access to Political Power in
Post-Communis. Richard F. Matland and Kathleen A.
- Europe. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 155-156.
(Reviewed by John Ishiyama)
- The French Presidential and Legislative Elections
of 2002. John Gaffney (ed.)
- Aldershot: Ashgate, 2004.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 157-159.
(Reviewed by Andrew Appleton)
- Why ethnic parties succeed: Patronage and Ethnic
Head Counts in India. Kanchan Chandra.
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 12 (January, 2006), 159-160.
(Reviewed by Christophe Jaffrelot)