- Karl Magnus Johansson
and Tapio Raunio,
Europarties: Cross-Party Coalitions Capitalizing on
- James N. Druckman and
and Coalition-bargaining: Comparing Portfolio Allocation
in Eastern and Western Europe,"
- Lisa A. Solowiej, Wendy
L. Martinek and Thomas L. Brunell,
Politics: The Impact of Party in the Confirmation of
Minority and Female Federal Court Nominees,"
- Woojin Moon,
of Regional Voting in South Korea: Ideological Conflicts
and Regional Interests,"
- Maria Spirova,
Parties in Bulgaria: Organizational Trends in Comparative
- Neal Allen and Brian J.
Roots of Third Party Voting: The 2000 Nader Campaign in
- Western Democracies and the New Extreme Right
Challenge. Roger Eatwell and Cas Mudde (eds)
- London and New York: Routledge, 2004.
Party Politics 11 (September, 2005), 639-640.
(Reviewed by Stefan Wolff)
- The Financiers of Congressional Elections:
Investors, Ideologues, and Intimates Peter L.
Francia, John C. Green, Paul S. Herrnson, Lynda W. Powell
and Clyde Wilcox,.
- New York: Columbia University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 11 (September, 2005), 641-643.
(Reviewed by Robin Kolodny)
- High Politics in the Low Countries: An Empirical
Study of Coalition Agreements in Belgium and The
Netherlands. Arco I. Timmermans
- Aldershot: Ashgate, 2003.
Party Politics 11 (September, 2005), 643-645.
(Reviewed by André Krouwel)
- Governing as New Labour: Policy and Politics Under
Blair. Steve Ludlam and Martin J. Smith (eds)
- Basingstoke: Palgrave, 2004.
Party Politics 11 (September, 2005), 645-647.
(Reviewed by John Callaghan)
- Partidos Políticos de América
Latina, 3 vols. Manuel Alcántara Saez and
Flavia Friedenberg (eds),
- Salamanca, Spain: Ediciones Universidad de Salamanca,
2001; and Mexico: Fondo de Cultura Económica,
Party Politics 11 (September, 2005), 647-648.
(Reviewed by Scott Mainwaring)