of Balance in the Size of
- Paul Chaisty,
cohesion and Policy-Making in
- Jocelyn A. J. Evans and
of Modernizing an Ethno-Religious Party: The Case of the
Ulster Unionist Party in Northern
- Kim Eric Bettcher,
of Interest in Japan and Italy: The Organizational and
Motivational Dimensions of
- Karina Pedersen and Jo
Technology in Ageing Parties: Internet Use in Danish and
- European Christian Democracy: Historical Legacies
and Comparative Perspectives. Thomas Keselman and
Joseph A. Buttigieg, eds.
- Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 2003.
Party Politics 11 (May, 2005), 379-381. (Reviewd
by Tim Bale)
- Democracy Transformed? Expanding Political
Opportunities in Advanced Industrial
- Bruce E. Cain, Russell J. Dalton and Susan E.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- Democratic Challenges, Democratic Choices: The
Erosion of Political Support in Advanced Industrial
Democracies. Russell J. Dalton
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 11 (May, 2005), 381-383. (Both
reviewd by Ben Seyd)
- The Lega Nord and Contemporary Politics in Italy.
Thomas W. Gold
- New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2003.
Party Politics 11 (May, 2005), 383-385. (Reviewed
by Nicolò Conti)
- The Party that Came Out of the Cold War: The Party
of Democratic Socialism in United Germany. Franz
- Westport, Connecticut and London: Praeger, 2002.
Party Politics 11 (May, 2005), 385-387. (Reviewed
by Joanna McKay)
- British Elections and Parties Review: Volume 13. Cohn
Rallings, Roger Scully, Jonathan Tonge and Paul Webb,
- London: Frank Cass, 2003.
Party Politics 11 (May, 2005), 387-389. (Reviewed
by Rosie Campbell)
- last updated