Anthony J. McGann and Herbert Kitschelt,
Radical Right in the Alps: Evolution of Support for the
Swiss SVP and Austrian FPÖ,"
- Klaus Detterbeck,
Parties in Western Europe?"
- Mona M. Lyne,
as Programmatic Agents: A Test of Institutional Theory in
- Lee Demetrius Walker,
Ballot as a Party-System Switch: The Role of the
Australian Ballot in Party-System Change and Development
in the USA,"
- Elisabeth Bakke and Nick
of Stability: Party Competition and Strategy in Central
Europe since 1989,"
- Pan-European Perspectives on Party Politics.
Paul Lewis and Paul Webb, eds,
- Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2003.
Party Politics 2005 11 (March 2005), 265-267.
(Reviewed by Marek Rybar)
- The Evolution of Presidential Polling. Robert
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003.
Party Politics 2005 11 (March 2005), 267-269.
(Reviewed by Robert Elgie )
- The French Party System. Jocelyn Evans,
- Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2003.
Party Politics 2005 11 (March 2005),269-271.
(Reviewed by Simon Atkinson)
- The Long Search for a Third Way: The British
Labour Party and the Italian Left since 1945. Ilaria
- London: Palgrave, 2003.
Party Politics 2005 11 (March 2005), 271-272.
(Reviewed by Steven Fielding)
- Compendium of Elections in Southern Africa.
Tom Lodge, Denis Kadima and David Pottie, eds,
- Johannesburg: Electoral Institute of Southern Africa,
Party Politics 2005 11 (March 2005), 273-275.
(Reviewed by Roger Southall)
last updated June