- Robert D. Brown and John M. Bruce,
- "Political Parties in State
and Nation: Party Advantage and Party Competition in a
Federal Setting," 635-656.
- Garrett Glasgow,
- "The Efficiency of
Congressional Campaign Committee Contributions in House
- Lisa Young and William Cross,
- "The Rise of Plebiscitary
Democracy in Canadian Political Parties,"
- Benjamin Reilly,
- "Political Engineering and
Party Politics in Papua New Guinea," 701-718.
- Erik S. Herron,
- "Mixed Electoral Rules and
Party Strategies: Responses to Incentives by Ukraine's
Rukh and Russia's Yabloko," 719-733.
- James Stanyer, The Creation of Political News:
Television and British Party Political Conferences.
- Brighton: Sussex Academic Press, 2001.
Reviewed by Florence Faucher, CEVIPOF-Sciences Po,
- Matthew Soberg Shugart and Martin P. Wattenberg, eds,
Mixed-Member Electoral Systems: The Best of Both
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2001.
Reviewed by André Kaiser, Max Planck
Institute for the Study of Societies,
- J. P. Monroe, The Political Party Matrix: The
Persistence of Organization.
- Albany, New York: State University of New York Press,
Reviewed by Robin Kolodny, Temple
- Simon Hug, Altering Party Systems: Strategic
Behavior and the Emergence of New Political Parties in
- Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2001.
Reviewed by Ferdinand Müller-Rommel,
University of Düsseldorf, 740-741
last updated March, 2003