- Yael Yishai,
- "Bringing Society Back In:
Post-Cartel Parties in Israel," 667-687.
- Asher Arian and Michal Shamir,
- "Candidates, Parties and
Blocs: Israel in the 1990s," 689-710.
- Ed Fieldhouse and Andrew
- "Latent Liberalism? Sympathy
and Support for the Liberal Democrats at the 1997 British
General Election," 711-738.
- Daniel A. Smith and Caroline J.
- "The Initiative to Party:
Partisanship and Ballot Initiatives in California,"
- New Labour in Government,
Steve Ludlam and Martin J. Smith (eds). Basingstoke:
- Party Politics, 7 (November 2001), pp.
759-761. (Reviewed by Phil Larkin)
- Pursuing Majorities:
Congressional Campaign Committees in American Politics,
- Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press, 1998.
Party Politics, 7 (November 2001), pp. 761-763.
(Reviewed by Michael J. Malbin)
- Party Elites in Divided
Societies: Political Parties in Consociational Democracy,
- Kurt Richard Luther and Kris Deschouwer (eds).
London: Routledge, 1999.
Party Politics, 7 (November 2001), pp. 763-764.
Reviewed by Wolfgang C. Müller)
last updated March 2003