- Peter Mair and Ingrid van Biezen,
- "Party Membership in Twenty European Democracies, 1980-2000,"
Re-emergence of the Cadre Party? Organizational Patterns
of Christian and Social Democrats in Unified Germany,"
Parties, Electoral Systems and Women's Representation in
the Regional Legislative Assemblies of Russia,
R. Lau and Gerald M. Pomper,
Campaigning by U.S. Senate
Does Every Penny Count?" Intra-party Competition and
Campaign Finance in Brazil," 89-102.
Transformation of the Kuomintang's Candidate Selection
- British Parliamentary
Constituencies on CD-ROM, I. Crewe and A. Fox.
Winchcombe: Polemic Books, 1999
- Party Politics, 7 (January 2001), pp. 119-121.
(Reviewed by Ron Johnston )
- The Unions and the
Democrats: An Enduring Alliance, Taylor E. Dark.
Ithaca:Cornell University Press, 1999
- Party Politics, 7 (January 2001), pp. 121-123.
Reviewed by Clayton Sinyai)
- Building Policy Legitimacy in
Japan, Takayuki Sakamoto. Basingstoke: Mcmillan,
- Party Politics, 7 (January 2001), pp. 123-124.
(Reviewed by Junko Kato)
- Funding Democratization,
Peter Burnell and Alan Ware, eds. Manchester:
Manchester University Press, 1998
- Party Politics, 7 (January 2001), pp. 125-126.
(Reviewed by Justin Fisher)
last updated March, 2003