Kevin A. Hill and Nicol C. Rae,
- "What Happened to the
Democrats in the South? US House Elections,
- Kevin Deegan Krause,
- "Public Opinion and Party
Choice in Slovakia and the Czech Republic,"
- Gordon S. Hanson,
- "Out of Cash: US Presidential
- Charles Barrilleaux,
- "Party Strength, Party Change
and Policy-Making in the American States,"
- Harold D. Clarke, Allan Kornberg, Faron Ellis and Jon
- "Not for Fame or Fortune: A
Note on Membership and Activity in the Canadian Reform
- Efraim Torgovnik,
- "Strategies under a New
Electoral System: The Labor Party in the 1996 Israeli
- Michael Keren,
- "Political Perfectionism and
the 'Anti-System' Party," 107-116.
- Changing Party Systems in
Western Europe, David Broughton and Mark Donovan,
eds. London: Pitner, 1998
- Party Politics, 6 (January 2000), pp. 117-119.
(Reviewed by Steven B. Wolinetz)
- Political Parties, Growth
and Equality: Conservative and Social Democratic Economic
Strategies in the World Economy
- Carles Boix. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
Party Politics, 6 (January 2000), pp. 119-120.
(Reviewed by Rosa Mulé)
- Stability and Change in
German Elections, J. Anderson and Carsten Zelle, eds.
Westport, CT and London: Praeger, 1998
- Party Politics, 6 (January 2000), pp. 121-122.
(Reviewed by Geoffrey K. Roberts)
- New Zealand Adopts Proportional
Representation: Accident? Design? Evolution? Keith
Jackson and Alan McRobie
- Aldershot: Ashgate, 1998
Party Politics, 6 (January 2000), pp. 122-124.
(Reviewed by André Kaiser)
- Truman Defeats Dewey, Gary
A. Donaldson. KY: The University of Kentucky Press,
- Party Politics, 6 (January 2000), pp. 124-125.
(Reviewed by Iwan Morgan)
last updated March 2003