- Takayuki Sakamoto,
- "Explaining Electoral Reform:
Japan versus Italy and New Zealand," 419-438.
- Ronald L. Holzhacker,
- "Campaign Communication and
Strategic Responses to Change in the Electoral
Environment: Germany after Reunification,"
- Dean McSweeney,
- "Changing the Rules Changed
the Game: Selecting Conservative Leaders,"
- Jonathan Knuckey,
- "Religious Conservatives, the
Republican Party and Evolving Party Coalitions in the
United States," 485-496.
- Thomas L. Brunell and William Koetzle,
- "A Divided-Government-Based
Explanation for the Decline in Resignations from the US
Senate, 1834-1996," 497-505.
- Kathleen A. Montgomery,
- "Electoral Effects on Party
Behavior and Development: Evidence from the Hungarian
National Assembly," 507-523.
- Aleks Szczerbiak,
- "Testing Party Models in
East-Central Europe: Local Party Organization in
Postcommunist Poland," 525-537.
- Party Ideologies in America,
1828-1996, John Gerring. Cambridge: Cambridge
University Press, 1998
- Party Politics, 5 (October 1999), pp. 539-541.
(Reviewed by Samuel C. Patterson)
- Britain for and against
Europe: British Politics and the Question of European
- David Baker and David Seawright (eds). Oxford:
Clarendon Press, 1998
Party Politics, 5 (October 1999), pp. 541-542.
(Reviewed by Roger M. Scully)
- An Important Matter of Principle:
The Decline of the Scottish Conservative and Unionist
- David Seawright. Aldershot: Ashgate, 1999
Party Politics, 5 (October 1999), pp. 543-544.
(Reviewed by James Mitchell)
- Changing Party Policy in
Britain: An Introduction, Richard Kelly (ed.).
Oxford: Blackwell, 1998
- Party Politics, 5 (October 1999), pp. 544-546.
(Reviewed by David Denver)
- Is the Comintern Coming Back? Wallace
- Lanham, MD, New York, and Oxford: University Press of
Party Politics, 5 (October 1999), pp. 546-547.
(Reviewed by Michael Hughes)
- Les Partis Poliriques en Europe de
- Guy Hermet, Julian Thomas Hottinger and Daniel-Louis
Seiler (eds). Paris: Economica, 1998
Party Politics, 5 (October 1999), pp. 547-548.
(Reviewed by Felia Allum)
last updated March 2003