- Nathan Yanai,
- "Why Do Political Parties
Survive? An Analytical Discussion," 5-17.
- Justin Fisher,
- "Modelling the Decision to
Donate by Individual Party Members: The Case of British
- R. J. Johnston and C. J. Pattie,
- "Feeling Good and Changing
One's Mind: A Longitudinal Investigation of Voters'
Economic Evaluations and Partisan Choices,"
- Kerstin Hamann and Barbara Sgouraki-Kinsey,
- "Re-Entering Electoral
Politics: Reputation and Party System Change in Spain and
- Miki Caul,
- "Women's Representation in
Parliament: The Role of Political Parties,"
- James Forrest and Gary N. Marks,
- "The Mass Media, Election
Campaigning and Voter Response: The Australian
- Terry J. Royed and Stephen A. Borrelli,
- "Parties and Economic Policy
in the USA: Pledges and Performance, 1976-1992,"
- Political Parties in the
European Union, Simon Hix and Christopher Lord.
Basingstoke: Macmillan, 1997
- Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 129-130.
(Reviewed by John Gaffney)
- Passages to Power:
Legislative Recruitment in Advanced Democracies,
- Pippa Norris (ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University
Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 130-131
(Reviewed by Roger M. Scully)
- Generating Socialism:
Recollections of Life in the Labour Party, Daniel
Weinbren. Stroud: Sutton Publishing, 1997
- Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 132-133.
(Reviewed by Kevin Morgan)
- Do Campaigns Matter? Thomas
Holbrook. Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 1996
- Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 133-135.
(Reviewed by Shaun Bowler)
- Challenges to Political
Parties: The Case of Norway,
- Kaare Strøm and Lars Svåsand (eds). Ann
Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 1997
Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 135-136.
(Reviewed by Lars Bille)
- L'électeur a ses
raisons, Daniel Boy and Nonna Mayer (eds), Paris:
Presses de Sciences Po, 1997
- Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 136-138.
(Reviewed by Jocelyn Evans)
- The Paradox of Parties:
Australian Political Parties in the 1990s.
- Marian Simms (ed.). London: Allen & Urwin,
Party Politics, 5 (January 1999), pp. 138-139.
(Reviewed by David Charnock)
last updated March 2003