- Robin Kolodny and Diana Dwyre,
Activities for Legislative Party Goals: Campaigns for
Majorities in the US House of Representatives in the
- John T. Ishiyama,
- "'Red Versus Expert':
Candidate Recruitment and Communist Party Adaptation in
Post-Soviet Politics," 297-318.
- Samuel J. Eldersveld,
- "Party Change and Continuity
in Amsterdam: An Empirical Study of Local Organizational
- Jo Saglie,
- "A Struggle for the Agenda?
Norwegian Parties and the European Issue, 1989-1995,"
- Csaba Nikolenyi,
- "The New Indian Party System:
What Kind of a Model?" 367-380.
- L. Marvin Overby, Raymond Tatalovich and Donley T.
- "Party and Free Votes in
Canada: Abortion in the House of Commons,"
- Paul Pennings,
- "Party Responsiveness and
Socio-Economic Problem-Solving in Western
- Party System Change: Approaches and
Interpretations, Peter Mair. Oxford: Clarendon Press,
- Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 405-407.
(Reviewed by David Hanley)
- Modernization and Postmodernizarion: Cultural,
Economic and Political Change in 43 Societies
- Ronald Inglehart. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University
Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 407-408.
(Reviewed by Russell J. Dalton)
- Gender Dynamics in Congressional Elections,
Richard Logan Fox. London and Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage,
- Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 409-410.
(Reviewed by Joni Lovenduski)
- Truman and the Democratic Party, Sean J.
Savage. Kentucky: University Press of Kentucky, 1997
- Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 411-412.
(Reviewed by Andrew D. Moran)
- Principles of Electoral Reform, Michael
Dummett. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997
- Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 412-413.
(Reviewed by Iain McLean)
- Local Elections in Britain, Cohn Railings and
Michael Thrasher. London:routledge, 1997
- Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 413-414.
(Reviewed by John Gyford)
- Regional Dynamics: The Basis of Electoral Support
in Britain, William Field. London: Frank Cass,
- Party Politics, 4 (July 1998), pp. 414-415.
(Reviewed by Charles Pattie)
last updates March 2003