Special Issue: Party Change
Guest Editors: Robert Harmel and Lars
Robert Harmel and Lars Svåsand,
- "'Preface' to Special Issue
on Party Change," 291-292.
- Wolfgang C. Müller,
- "Inside the Black Box: A
Confrontation of Party Organizational Change,"
- Robert Harmel and Lars Svåsand,
- "The Influence of New Parties
on Old Parties' Platforms: The Cases of the Progress
Parties and Conservative Parties of Denmark and
- Andrew M. Appleton and Daniel S. Ward,
- "Party Response to
Environmental Change: A Model of Organizational
- Alexander C. Tan,
- "Party Change and Party
Membership Decline: An Exploratory Analysis,"
- Lars Bille,
- "Leadership Change and Party
Change: The Case of the Danish Social Democratic Party,
- Dag Arne Christensen,
- "Adaptation of Agrarian
Parties in Norway and Sweden," 391-406.
- Marie Demker,
- "Changing Party Ideology:
Gaullist Parties Facing Voters, Leaders and Competitors,"
- Attila Ágh,
- "Defeat and Success as
Promoters of Party Change: The Hungarian Socialist Party
after Two Abrupt Changes," 427-443.
- Blondel, Jean and Cotta, Maurizio (eds.),
- An Inquiry into the Relationship between
Governments and Supporting Parties in Liberal
Basingstroke: Macmillan/New York: St. Martin's Press,
Party Politics, 3 (July 1997), pp. 445-447
(Reviewed by Robert Ladrech)
- Seldon, Anthony and Ball, Stuart (eds.),
Conservative Century: The Conservative Party Since
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1994
Party Politics, 3 (July 1997), pp. 451-453.
(Reviewed by David Butler)
last update March 2003