- Andreas Schedler,
- Jeffrey M. Stonecash and Sara E. Keith,
- "Maintaining a Political
Party: Providing and Withdrawing Party Campaign
- Jonathan Mendilow,
- "Public Party Funding and the
Schemes of Mice and Men," 329-353.
- Doug Perkins,
- "Structure and Choice: The
Role of Organizations, Patronage and the Media in Party
- Zsolt Enyedi,
- "Organizing a Subcultural
Party in Eastern Europe," 377-396.
- James N. Druckman,
- "Party Factionalism and
Cabinet Durability," 397-407.
- David Denemark,
- "Thinking Ahead to
Mixed-Member Proportional Representation: Party
Strategies and Election Campaigning under New Zealand's
New Electoral Law," 409-420.
- Kitschelt, Herbert, The Transformation of European
Social Democracy. Cambridge: Cambridge University
- Party Politics, 2 (July, 1996), 421-424
(Reviewed by Eric Shaw)
- Shea, David M. and Green, John C. (eds). The
State of the Parties:
- The Changing Role of Contemporary American
Parties. Lanham, MD: Rowan & Littlefield,
Party Politics, 2 (July, 1996), 424-426 (Reviewed
by Susan E. Scarrow)
- Lentini, Peter (ed). Elections and Political
Order in Russia:
- The Implications of the 1993 Elections to the
Federal Assembly. London, New York: Central European
University Press, 1995
Party Politics, 2 (July, 1996), 426-428 (Reviewed
by Michael Hughes)
- Coppedge, M. Strong Parties and Lame Ducks:
Presidential Patryarchy and Factionalism in
- Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 1994
Party Politics, 2 (July, 1996), 428-430 (Reviewed
by George Philip)
- Robins, L., Blackmore, H., and Pyper, R. (eds).
Britain's Changing Party System.
- London: Leicester University Press, 1994
Party Politics, 2 (July, 1996), 430-431 (Reviewed
by Paul Webb)
last updated March 2003