- Paul D. Webb,
- "Are British Political
Parties in Decline?" 292-322.
- Dietrich Thranhardt,
- "The Political Uses of
Xenophobia in England, France, and Germany,"
- Douglas W. Jaenicke,
- "The Rupture of the
Antebellum Democratic Party: Prelude to Southern
Secessions from the Union," 347-367.
- Joseph A. Schlesinger and Mildred S. Schlesinger,
- "French Parties and the
Legislative Elections of 1993," 369-380.
- Robert B. Mattes, Amanda Gouws and Hennie J. Kotze,
- "The Emerging Party System in
the New South Africa," 381-395.
- Peter Burnell,
- "Building on the Past?: Party
Politics in Zambia's Third Republic," 397-405.
- Sarah Perrigo,
- "Gender Struggles in the
British Labour Party from 1979 to 1995,"
- Nicholas Aylott,
- "Back to the Future: The 1994
Swedish Election," 419-429.
- Baer, Denise, and Bositis, David. Politics and
Linkage in a Democratic Society. Englewood Cliffs,
NJ: Prentice Hall, 1993
- Party Politics, 1 (July, 1995), pp. 431-432
(Reviewed by Kay Lawson)
- Beilharz, Peter. Transforming Labor: Labor
Tradition and the Labor Decade in Australia.
- Melbourne: Cambridge University Press, 1994
Party Politics, 1 (July, 1995), pp. 433-434
(Reviewed by Ian McAllister)
- Padgett, Stephen, ed. Parties and Party
Systems in the New Germany. Aldershot: Dartmouth
- Party Politics, 1 (July, 1995), pp. 434-436
(Reviewed by Thomas Puguntke)
- Betz, Hans-Georg. Radical Right-Wing Populism
in Western Europe. New York: St Martin's Press,
- Party Politics, 1 (July, 1995), pp. 436-438
(Reviewed by Paul Taggart)