- Kenneth Janda, Robert Harmel, Christine Edens and
- "Changes in Party Identity:
Evidence from Party Manifestos,"
- Ian McAllister and Donley T. Studlar,
- "New Politics and Partisan
Alignment: Values, Ideology and Elites in
- Gunnar Grendstad,
- "Party Followership and
Leadership in Norway: A Political Culture
- Martin P. Wattenberg,
- "Why Clinton Won and Dukakis
Lost: An Analysis of the Candidate-centered Nature of
American Party Politics,"
- R.J. Johnston and C.J. Pattie,
- "The Impact of Spending on
Party Constituency Campaigns at Recent British General
- Andrew Geddes,
- "The 'Logic' of Positive
Action?: Ethnic Minority Representation in Britain After
the 1992 General Election,"
- Lovenduski, Joni, and Norris,
Pippa, eds. Gender and Party Politics.
London: Sage, 1993
- Party Politics, 1 (April, 1995), pp. 287-288
(Reviewed by Anne Phillips)
- Laver, Michael, and Hunt, W. Ben.
Policy and Party Competition. London:
- Party Politics, 1 (April, 1995), pp. 289-290
(Reviewed by Keith Dowding)
- Budge, Ian, and Keman, Hans.
Parties and Democracy:
- Coalition Formation and Government Functioning
in Twenty States. Oxford: Oxford University Press,
- Party Politics, 1 (April, 1995), pp. 290-293
(Reviewed by Michael Laver)
- Jaensch, D. Power Politics:
Australia's Party System. St. Leonards, NSW: Allen
& Unwin, 1994
- Party Politics, 1 (April, 1995), pp. 293-294
(Reviewed by David M. Farrell)
last updated March 2003