- Kenneth Janda,
- "Party Politics at age 20: What did it cover?" 4-9.
- Robert Harmel and Alexander C
complete parties' scholar: Kenneth Janda as a teacher/researcher,
conceptualizer and operationalizer, data-builder, and theorizer and
- Ingo Rohlfing,
- "Asset or liability? An analysis of the effect
of changes in party membership on partisan ideological change" 17-27.
- Anthony Mughan,
and leader effects in parliamentary elections"28-39.
March and Charlotte Rommerskirchen,
- "Out of left field? Explaining the variable
electoral success of European radical left parties" 40-53.
- Tjitske Akkerman,
policy and electoral competition in Western Europe: A fine-grained
analysis of party positions over the past two decades" 54-67.
- Gijs Schumacher,
- "When does the left do the right thing? A study
of party position change on welfare policies" 68-79.
- Jane Green,
- "Party and voter incentives at the crowded
centre of British politics" 80-99.
- Tom WG van der Meer, Erika van
Elsas, Rozemarijin Lubbe and Wouter van der Brug,
volatile voters erratic, whimsical or seriously picky? A panle study
of 58 waves into the nature of electoral volatility (The
Netherlands 2006-2010" 100-114.
- Joost van Spanje and Claes de
- "The good, the bad and the voter: The impact of
hate speech prosecution of a politician on electoral support for his
- Erik S Herron and Nazar Boyoko
accountability during political transition: The use of deputy requests
in Ukraine, 2002-2006" 131-142
- Ryan Bakker, Catherine de Vries, Erica Edwards, Liesbet
Hooghe, Seth Jolly, Gary Marks, Jonathen Polk, Jan Rovny, Marco
Steenbergen and Milada Anna Vachudova
- "Measuring party
positions in Europe: The Chapel Hill expert survey trend file,
- Edina Szocsik and Christina Isabel Zuber
- "EPAC a new
datatset on ethnonationalism in party competition in 22 European
Use our search page for find authors or terms in articles in
past issues, Volumes 1-21
[All available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol21/issue1 ]
- Iain McMenamin, If money
talks, what does it say? Corruption and business financing of political
parties (Reviewed by Sam Power)
- Oxford University Press, 2013
- Party Politics, 21 (January 2015),
- Christopher S Parker and Matt A Barreto, Change they can't believe in
(Reviewed by Marty Cohen)
- Prnceton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2013
Party Politics, 21 (January 2015), 162-163.
- Henning Meyer and Jonathen Rutherford (eds), The future of European social democracy:
Building the good society, Olaf
Cramme and Partrick Diamond (eds),
After the third way: The
future of social democracy in Europe (Reviewed by David J Bailey)
- Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012
- London: I.B. Tauris, 2012
Party Politics, 21 (January 2015), 163-164.
- David Redvaldsen, The labour Party in Britain and
Norway: Election and the pursuit of power between the World Wars
(Reviewed by Nick Sitter)
- London: Palgrave I.B Tauris.(2011)
Party Politics, 21 (January 2015), 164-165.
- Dominic Wring, Roger Mortimore and Simon Atkinson, , Political
communication in Britain: The leader debates, the campaign and the
media in the 2010 general election (Reviewed by Nigel Jackson)
- Basingstoke,UK: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
Party Politics, 21 (January 2015), 165-166.