- Carlos Costa,
- "The political economy of party building: Theory and evidence from Peru's infrastructure development programme" 169-182.
- Rachel K. Gibson,
- "Party change, social media and the rise of 'citizen-initiated' campaigning" 183-197.
- Anke Tresch, Jonas Lefevere and Stefaan Wallgrave,
- "'Steal me if you can!' The impact of camapign messages on asociative issue ownership" 198-208.
- Naofumi Fujimura,
- "The influence of electoral institutions on legislative representation: Evidence from Japan's single non-transferable vote and single memeber district systems"209-221.
- Pedro Reira,
- "Electoral systems and the Sheriff of Nottingham: Determnantes of dispropotionality in
- new and established lberal democracies" 222-233.
- Kenny J Whitby,
- "Impact of organizational vitality on Black voter turnout in the South" 234-245.
- Andrea Ceron,
- "Brave rebels stay at home: Assessing the effect of intra-party ideological hetrogeneity
- party whip roll call on votes" 246-258.
- Thomas M Meyer and Berhard Miller,
- "The niche party concept and its measurement" 259-271.
- Paolo Bellucci, Diego Garzia and Michael S Lewis-Beck
- "Issues and leaders as vote determinants: The case of Italy" 272-283.
- Ulrich Sieberer
- "Using MP statements to explain MP voting behaviour in the German Bundestag: An induvidual level test of the Competing Priciples Theory" 284-294
- Yen Pin-Su
- "Party registration rules and party systems in Latin America" 295-308
- Elena Gadjanova
- "Measurung parties' ethnic appeals in democracies" 309-327
Use our search page for find authors or terms in articles in
past issues, Volumes 1-21
[All available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol21/issue2]
- Thomas Meyer, Constraints on party political change (Reviewed by Conor Little)
- ECPR Press: Colchester, 2013
- Party Politics, 21 (March 2015), 382-329
- Julia R Azari, Lara M Brown and Zim G Nwokora (eds), The presidential leadership dilemma: Between the constitution and a political party
(Reviewed by Richard Holtzman)
- State University of New York Press: Albany, 2013
Party Politics, 21 (March 2015), 329-330.
- Susan Franceschet, Mona Lena Krook and Jenifer Piscipo (eds), The impact of gender quotas. Miki Caul Kittilson and Leslie Schwindt-Bayer, The gendered effects of electoral institutions: Political engagement and participation (Reviewed by Karen Celis) .
- Oxford University Press
Party Politics, 21 (March 2015), 330-332.
- Florence Faucher-King and Patrick Le Gales, The new labour experiment: Change and reform under Blair and Brown. Judi Atkins, Justifying new labour policy (Reviewed by Sarah Hale)
- Stanford University Press: Stanford CA .(2010)
- Palgarve Macmillan: London (2011)
Party Politics, 21 (March 2015), 333.
- Aurelian Mondon, , The mainstreaming of the extreme right in France and Australia. A populist hegemony (Reviewed by Rae Wear)
- Ashgate: Farnham, 2013.
Party Politics, 21 (March 2015), 333-334.